Compliance Specialist – National
Healthcare Building Solutions, Inc. (HBS), the leader in facility services specifically for Healthcare, is currently seeking a healthcare compliance specialist. The position will be full time and will be for a term of nine (9) months with anticipation of the position becoming permanent. The position will require 80-90% travel throughout the United States and will involve compliance inspections at various healthcare facilities across the country.
- The individual shall possess a current certificate of a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) by the American Hospital Association and have 10 years’ experience with TJC accreditation either as a facility manager in a healthcare organization, or a safety professional in a healthcare organization, or 5 years’ experience as a full or part-time TJC surveyor.
- Specialized knowledge and application of Joint Commission Life Safety Code Standards and Environment of Care Standards; and in-depth technical knowledge of NFPA, OSHA, NIOSH, and EPA standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or field related to facility services.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
As a nationally known and respected health care service provider, HBS offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Equipment Planning Director – Southwest Region
Healthcare Building Solutions, Inc. (HBS) is seeking an experienced and dynamic Equipment Planning Director to manage projects in the Southern region of the United States. The position will be based in Dallas, TX. The selected individual will be the key point of contact for the HBS Medical Equipment Planning Division in the region. The position requires coordination and communication with Owners, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers Manufacturer’s, Representatives and other project service vendors. The individual must be independent and self-motivated. Travel is required and the amount will vary depending upon workload and new business for the region. The selected individual will be the key contact for existing regional client relationships. Business Development skills focused on identifying and developing new opportunities are highly desired. The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Attending and Conducting required meeting related to Equipment Planning healthcare projects
• Executing all phases of the HBS Medical Equipment Planning Process
• Developing and Managing equipment budgets
• Documenting existing equipment inventories
• Conducting User Meetings with client
• Utilizing Floor Plans/Elevation Drawings for Equipment Planning
• Coordinating and Distributing detailed Equipment Specifications/Installation Instructions
• Establish Procurement Strategies, Distribute RFQ’s, Analyze Quotations, Prepare Purchase Orders, Confirm/Track deliveries, Coordinate both Contractor and Owner Installations
• Supervise Equipment Warehousing, Installation, and Owner Acceptance
• Invoice and financial management for equipment on projects
• Business Development skills for developing new client relationships
Qualified individuals should submit their resumes for consideration to the email provided.